How can podcasting change your life?
Do you really need to know everything before starting a podcast?
Today, I will be sitting down with Ross Grant, a successful actor from Urmston, Manchester who obtained credits in multiple BAFTA-winning TV series, including the critically acclaimed 'Don't Take My Baby'. He is also an amazing podcaster and the creator of UK’s biggest social network for actors – Act on This – The TV Actor’s Network. We will be breaking down the opportunities that may be possible when you double down and create content as a podcaster. By the end of the show, you will be eager to get off your ass and start podcasting.
*Get all my best tools, templates, guides HERE* - www.Luisryan.com/book
*Want to work with me* - http://dominatewithluis.com
*JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP!* https://www.facebook.com/groups/pdvip
In this episode
- The benefits of starting with a free podcast
- Biggest advantage of having a podcast (It’s not all about the money)
- Why you should keep a list of the guests that have been on your show
- Could there be something more important than the gear?
- The power of association of sonic/audio branding
*Resources Mentioned in this Episode*
Connect with Ross Grant
Connect with Luis:
Check out the top 5 episodes here: