Being an outstanding and successful podcaster goes beyond having a simple show. In this episode, I’m joined by a brother (from another mother) Daxy Perez, host of the Podcast Success Secrets Show. He shares the key things you need to stand out as a leader and develop a more direct consumer relationship. Join us to learn why putting his secrets into practice can make the difference between succeeding and failing to draw people into your personal message. We´ll tell you how building a movement with a personal brand and a message behind it -- that targets the needs that no other podcasters do -- is vital to developing authority, building trust, and crushing it with your podcast.
*Get all my best tools, templates, guides HERE* - www.Luisryan.com/book
*Want to work with me* - http://dominatewithluis.com
*JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP!* - https://www.facebook.com/groups/pdvip
In this episode:
- Why people tend to fail or succeed as leaders.
- Why people need to build a podcast NOW to position themselves in the market.
- How a podcast can be an intimate platform that can help you build your personal brand.
- Tricks and tactics to drive traffic to your podcast so you can get a deeper connection with people, plus how to build a message with movement.
- How emotional and educational factors appropriately attached to a message can attract more people´s attention.
- Good things take time: Hear why podcasts can be compared to compound interest
- The secret behind connecting to people through the market´s needs and wants.
- Why it’s so important to identify your sales message with your own core values.
- How to figure out new problems in your market and build your own platform with successful advertising that presents solutions.
*Resources Mentioned in this Episode*
Connect with Daxy
Connect with Luis
Check out the top 5 episodes here: